- 250 grams cacao butter
- 120 grams Raw Honey
- 60 grams raw cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Place cacao butter and honey in Thermomix, 10 minutes, speed 3, 50 deg (or until cacao butter has melted
Add all other ingredient and blend speed 3, 30 seconds
Pour into slice tray or moulds and freeze
I always put almonds in the bottom of my dish, you can use any nuts or fruit you desire
* Add more honey for a sweeter chocolate
Accessories you need
Do not heat cacao butter above 50deg C as it will split when blended
Store in the freezer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Orange Bliss Balls
- Cashew Milk
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Forest Moss Cake