- 250 grams cacao butter
- 120 grams Raw Honey
- 60 grams raw cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Place cacao butter and honey in Thermomix, 10 minutes, speed 3, 50 deg (or until cacao butter has melted
Add all other ingredient and blend speed 3, 30 seconds
Pour into slice tray or moulds and freeze
I always put almonds in the bottom of my dish, you can use any nuts or fruit you desire
* Add more honey for a sweeter chocolate
Accessories you need
Do not heat cacao butter above 50deg C as it will split when blended
Store in the freezer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life