- 175 g Butter, unsalted
- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 220 g plain flour
- 200 g chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place butter, salt and sugars into Thermomix bowl.
2. Beat for **1 min/sp 5** , MC on, scraping down occasionally.
3. Add yolks and vanilla beat again on 1 min/speed 5, again scraping occasionally.
4. Add baking powder and flours and mix 20 secs/Dough . Scrape down and knead again if necessary.
5. Add choc chips and mix 15 secs/Dough, helping with spatula through the lid.
6. Tip out on to plastic wrap or ThermoMat and roll into a sausage shape about 25 - 30cm long.
7. Place in fridge for 2 hours.
8. Preheat oven to 180C FF. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
9. Unwrap and use a sharp serrated knife to saw through the log, cutting into 14 - 16 pieces.
9. Place half of the cookies on one tray and half on the other and bake for 15 minutes.
10. Swap trays over and reduce heat to 15C FF.
11. Bake a further 15 - 20 minutes or until golden.
12. Leave to cool on trays.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted to the Thermomix from RecipeTinEats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- ThermoGourmand Orange Cake
- ThermoGourmand Baked Crumble Topping
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- ThermoGourmand Polish Coleslaw
- Low Carb Crumb Mix
- ThermoGourmand Special Not Fried Rice
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- ThermoGourmand Everyday White Bread
- ThermoGourmand Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Salmon Rilletes
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Home-made white sauce
- Chicken & Cauliflower
- Too Easy Vanilla Cupcakes
- Kirls Cereal Slice
- Coconut Condensed Milk
- Sourdough Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Mamma's Chocolate Mudcake
- Cheese, Bacon and Onion Scones
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Seeded nut slice (chiyo)