- 7 pitted dates
- 200g activated almonds
- 100g coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 200g macadamia nuts
- 400g medjool dates
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g coconut nectar
- 200g coconut oil
- 1 heaped tsp cocoa, OR INSTEAD OF ABOVE USE
- dairy free carob buttons, OR INSTEAD OF ABOVE USE
- dairy milk buttons
2h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in TM - blitz 30 secs on speed 8
Pour into tin and press down rolling a cup over base to press down and make firm. Place in fridge to set.
Blitz all till very smooth on Speed 8. Time varies around 5 -6 minutes. I sometimes add dribbles of water at a time to help mixture out and make it smooth (like caramel)Press over the base. (use a wet knife to smooth if really sticky)Place into fridge (hot day place in freeze to set)
Place all ingrediants into bowl and blitz all till smoothPoor on top of the caramel and freeze (if using carob buttons no need to freeze but is better in the fridge.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)