THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xantham gum
- 1 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 200 grams Nuttelex
- 240 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 mixed cup of chopped carob buttons and cacao bits
Add Nuttelex, Radadura sugar and vanilla to TM bowl. Mix on speed 4/4 minutes.
While butter and sugar a mixing, whisk egg whites together in a seperate bown until they form soft peaks
Combine gluten free flour, baking powder, xantham gum and salt in small bowl. Remove MC from TM and gradually add dry ingredients through top of TM while it is mixing at speed 3/2 minutes. Once all flour is added, stop TM, scrape down sides and continue to mix until combined.
Fold in egg whites in TM Speed 1/1 minute"Counter-clockwise operation" (using thermo spatula through MC hole in top of lid the assist). Scrape sides of bowl and "Counter-clockwise operation" /speed/30 seconds.
Add carob and cacao and mix"Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2/1 minutes, using TM spatula to assist mixing (via MC opening in lid)
Drop 1 tablespoon of mixture onto ungreased baking sheets.
Cook in oven pre-heated at 180 degrees, for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
Egg whites can be whisked in thermomix prior to mixing nuttelex and sugar if you know how to do this successfully - I have not been able to successfully do this in my TM so I don't use my TM to whisk them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Jam Drops - Gluten and Dairy Free
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base