- 3 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 140 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 230 g brown sugar
- 100 g sultanas
- 80 g glace ginger, finely sliced
- 65 g walnut pieces
- 2 eggs
- 100 g olive oil light
- 115 g cream cheese, room temp
- 30 g Butter, room temp
- 225 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- walnut pieces
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160*C
2. Grease the loaf tin.
3. Grate the carrot for 5 sec, speed 5. Set aside.
4. Put the flour, bicarb soda, and cinnamon in the TH31 bowl and mix for 10 sec, speed 8.
5. Add the sugar, carrot, sultanas, ginger and walnuts to the flour mixture. Combine for 10 sec, speed 3, reverse.
6. Add the eggs and the oil and mix for 20 sec, speed 4, reverse.
7. Poor into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 55 minutes, or until cooked.
8. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
9. Put cream cheese, butter, icing sugar and vanilla into the TH31 and cream together for 20 sec, speed 4.
10. When the cake has cooled, ice with the icing and decorate with the walnut pieces if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars