- 300 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 170 grams apple, peeled and chopped
- 130 grams sultanas
- 100 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 grams Soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Cardomon
- 75 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams walnut pieces, plus some for decoration
- 220 grams plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C. Grease and line a 24-26 cm round baking pan.
Grate carrot & apple 5 sec speed 6. Add oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour, bi-carb, baking powder, pinch of salt and spices, mix 5 secs, speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl. Add sultanas, coconut and nuts, mix 10 secs, reverse speed 5. Pour into baking pan and decorate top with walnuts. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool in tin for 30 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Chicken noodle soup