- 300 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 170 grams apple, peeled and chopped
- 130 grams sultanas
- 100 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 grams Soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Cardomon
- 75 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams walnut pieces, plus some for decoration
- 220 grams plain flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C. Grease and line a 24-26 cm round baking pan.
Grate carrot & apple 5 sec speed 6. Add oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour, bi-carb, baking powder, pinch of salt and spices, mix 5 secs, speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl. Add sultanas, coconut and nuts, mix 10 secs, reverse speed 5. Pour into baking pan and decorate top with walnuts. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool in tin for 30 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice