- 300 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 170 grams apple, peeled and chopped
- 130 grams sultanas
- 100 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 grams Soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Cardomon
- 75 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams walnut pieces, plus some for decoration
- 220 grams plain flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C. Grease and line a 24-26 cm round baking pan.
Grate carrot & apple 5 sec speed 6. Add oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour, bi-carb, baking powder, pinch of salt and spices, mix 5 secs, speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl. Add sultanas, coconut and nuts, mix 10 secs, reversespeed 5. Pour into baking pan and decorate top with walnuts. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool in tin for 30 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Chocolate Crackles
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Hidden Veg Choccolate Muffins
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry