- 80 grams Raw Honey
- 80 gram raw macadamia nuts, (or walnuts)
- 2 carrots, (roughly chopped)
- 1 green apple, (quartered)
- 130 grams coconut oil
- 3 eggs, (large)
- 350 grams wholemeal flour, (Plain)
- 1 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1 tsp baking powder, (optional)
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp allspice
- 150 grams sugar
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 80 grams unsalted butter, (softened)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre- heat oven to 180 deg. Grease loaf tin with coconut oil and set aside
2. Place nuts into mixing bowl and chop for 3sec/speed 5
3. Place carrots and apple into mixing bowl and chop 4sec/speed 5. Set aside with nuts
4. Place oil, eggs and honey into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5
5. Add flour, bicarb, baking powder, salt and spices and mix 10 sec/sp 5
6. Add reserved nuts, carrots and apple mixture and mix for 20 sec//speed 3
7. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 35 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
Place sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and mill for 10sec/sp10
Add all remaining frosting ingredients and miz for 20sec/speed 7
Ice loaf with frosting when completely cool.'
**You can also make this recipe as a cake, just use a 25cm cake tin and bake 30 mins
**Use 2 tsps of cinnamon instead of nutmeg and allspice
**I have also added some white chocolate chips as a treat for the kids, add in 100g at step 6
**Frosting is optional- for a lighter style of cake/loaf, omit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Znoud el sit