- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 75 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 180 grams canola or vegetable oil
- 125 grams Maple flavoured syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 carrots, (small)
- 80 grams sultanas
- 1.5 tablespoon Greek youghurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 75 grams icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees
Grease and line a 20cm springform tin
Grate carrot for 10 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
Add all ingredients (except carrots and sultanas) to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
Add carrot and sultanas and mix on reverse for 10 seconds, speed 4
Pour mixture in to prepared tin
Bake for around 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
Stand for 5 minutes in tin and allow to cool completely on a wire rack
When cake is cool, drizzle with yoghurt glaze
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds, speed 4
Accessories you need
This was converted from a recipe that appeared in May 2014 Recipes +
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Gingerbread house
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- M & M Cookies
- Egg free Lemon Cake