- 250-300 grams carrot, Roughly chopped
- 320 grams Self Raising Flour
- 200-250 grams honey
- 200 grams Sultanas optional
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 grams Rice Bran Oil, Or oil of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinamon
- 120 grams Milk
- 1 --- egg
Preheat oven on 180 degrees.
Add washed and roughly chopped carrots to TM bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds or until desired chopped constancy.
Add all other ingredients.
Mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Divide into greased muffin tin and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes checking they spring back when pressed in the middle.
Turn out of tray once cooked and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Carrot, Honey and Sultana muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins