THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams carrots, washed, peel left on, cut into quarters, - approx 3 carrots
- 170 grams bakers flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 90 grams olive / vegetable oil
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams walnuts
- 125 grams cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 60 grams raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-Heat oven to 180 degreees fan forced
Add carrots to TMX bowl 5 sec / speed 5
Set aside for later use
Without washing out the TMX bowl, add flour, bi-carb soda, baking powder and spices.
Combine 5 sec / speed 3
Scrape down sides of bowl with TMX Spatula
Add oil, sugar, golden syrup and egg to bowl 7 sec / speed 6
Scrape down bowl with TMX Spatula
Add carrots and mix 20 sec / speed 2
Add walnuts and mix 10 sec / speed 5
Spoon into muffin cases / tray
Bake for approx 20 min or until golden. To check if your muffins are cooked, insert a fork or toothpick into the muffin. If it comes out clean they are cooked.
Allow to cool. Meanwhile wash / dry TMX bowl
Add raw sugar 10 sec / speed 10
Add lemon juice and cream cheese 10 sec / speed 5
Ice cooled muffins with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with extra walnuts and carrot shavings (optional)
Cream Cheese Frosting
Great for lunch boxes!
Freeze in air tight containers and allow to defost overnight.
Once frozen, use within 4 weeks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Delicious Ook Ook Rolls
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Favourite M&M Cookies
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- THE BEST FRUIT BUNS / HOT CROSS BUNS
- MILD BEEF CURRY
- Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese Rolls
- Soft Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Traditional Roast Gravy
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gluten Free Sultana Cake
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- MULLED CIDER
- Variation Doughnut Muffins
- Gluten Free Easy Banana Muffins
- Pumpkin pie
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup