- 130 g Cashews, preferrably dry roasted
- 20 g macadamia oil
- 10 g liquid coconut premium oil, 4x more MCT than Virgin Coconut oil
- 10 g almond oil, (found at your India grocery)
- 125 g virgin coconut oil or butter
- 150 g honey, can be less only 110 g
- 3 egg, large
- 130 g homemade cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 250 g oats
- 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, black or white or mixed
- 75 g dry-roasted cashew
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cashews into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 6.
3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix for a further 10 sec/speed 6.
4. Set aside or transfer into a sealable container and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
1. Chop the cashews (75g) 10 sec/ speed 5.
Set aside for step 5.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C, line your tray with baking paper.
3. Heat the virgin coconut oil (or butter) 5 min/ 80°C / sp. 1. Check if the fat is completely molten.
4. Add honey, eggs, cashew butter and vanilla paste 10 sec / sp. 4. Check if all liquids are homogenous.
5. Add oats, baking powder, chia seeds and chopped cashew, 10 sec / sp. 4.
6. Scoop out by tablespoons onto baking sheet.
7. ake for 12-15 min. Allow to cool for 5 min before serving.
Prepare the cashew butter
Prepare the dough:
You can double the quantities - as I did - otherwise they disappear too quickly out of the pantry.... but think of increasing the time for melting the fat at stage 3 and for mixing the dough at stage 5.
This recipe could be done with peanuts and peanut butter for non-allergic persons.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Caramilk cream cheese blondies