- 185 g Butter
- 30 g cocoa
- 220 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 g plain flour
- 250 g cream cheese
- 70 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 C and line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper
2. Make caster sugar from your sugar (if you haven't already) by placing all in a clean dry bowl and grinding it 4 sec/speed 9. Put aside.
3. Melt butter by placing the roughly chopped butter into bowl, 2 mins/60 C/sp 2
4. Add 220 g of the caster sugar and all the other brownie mixture ingredients and mix 10 sec/sp 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix further 5 sec/sp 5.
5. Pour mixture into tin and level out.
6. Rinse bowl with water and then add the roughly chopped cream cheese, the rest of the caster sugar and the eggs. Mix 15 sec/sp 5. Check that it is smooth and if not, repeat for another 10 sec/sp 5.
7. Spoon into pan on top of brownie mixture. Sprinkle with a little cocoa, grared chocolate or create swirls with a butter knife.
8. Bake for 40 -45 minutes until set. Cool in tin and cut into squares to serve.
Accessories you need
Use could add 100g fresh or frozen raspberries to the cream cheese mixture for extra wow!
Suitable for TM31 too of course
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Ricotta gnocchi with tomato sauce