- 500 grams biscuit, malt
- 360 grams Lollies, Fruit puff
- 1 cans condensed milk
- 260 grams Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Add in 250g of malt biscuits. Add lid with measuring cup. 6 seconds speed 7. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
Weigh in 180g of fruit puffs. Using turbo for 1 second. Transfer into bowl with biscuit crumbs. Weigh in 2nd lot of lollies and using turbo again but this time for 2 seconds.
Without washing bowl, either make a batch of Cookidoo® condensed milk or add a tin into bowl. Weigh in butter. Insert measuring cup into lid and set for 2minutes, 45° on speed 2.
Add to large bowl set aside and combine. Roll in coconut (optional) and set aside in the fridge until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea's Quick Cinnamon Scrolls
- Chelsea's Carrot Cake Muffins
- Chelsea's Dipping Sauce
- Chelsea's Apricot & Chocolate Slice
- Chelsea's Tan Slice
- Chelsea's Ham & Cheese Scones
- Chelsea's Banana & Date Loaf
- Chelsea's Peach & Apple Shortcake
- Chelsea's Cookie Time Biscuits
- Chelsea's Southland Cheese Rolls
- Chelsea's Quick Pizza Scrolls
- Jean's Rice Pilaf