- 160 g brown sugar
- 395 g Can of condensed milk
- 120 g Butter, chopped
- 60 g Glucose
- 200 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 3 x 52g Cherry Ripe Bars
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a slice tin with baking paper, 20cm square or 15cm x 27cm will work well (if using silicone no need to use baking paper.
- Add brown sugar, condensed milk, butter and glucose to the mixing bowl and cook 8 mins / 100 degrees/ Speed 3 with the MC removed. Scrape down the sides when done. Remove lid and wipe condensation off with a paper towel.
- Cook a further 20 mins / Varoma / Speed 3 with the MC removed. Remove lid and wipe condensation off with a paper towel. While fudge is cooking prepare the Cherry Ripes for garnishing the fudge. Roughly chop each bar into squares. Do this by cutting each bar into 3 equal lengths and then about 10 cuts along the long edge.
- Add chocolate melts to the bowl and mix 20 - 30 seconds on Speed 4 until the chocolate has melted and mixed through the fudge.
- Pour mixture into your prepared slice tin, smooth the top with the spatula.
- While fudge is still hot press Cherry Ripe pieces into the top with the red of the Cherry Ripe sitting out of the fudge for decoration.
- Refrigerate until set and cut into pieces.
Accessories you need
Will keep well in a container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
You can use nuts in this recipe too. Macadamia or peanuts work well, you can either mix them through with the chocolate or press them into the top for a decorative finish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.