- 120 grams raw cashews
- 30 grams dessicated coconut
- 70 grams sultanas or chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
Grind cashews for 5 seconds on speed 7 until they achieve a fine meal
Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 6 until the mixture comes together
Roll teaspoon fulls of the mixture into a small ball
These balls can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month (I challenge you to make them last for a week!)
Recipe adapted from The Raw Food Institute of Australia
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Pumpkin Soup
- Mild Capsicum Soup