- 60 g raw almonds
- 20 g dried apricots
- 135 g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 100 g pitted dates
- 55 g Smooth peanut butter
- 20 g dried cranberries
- 45 g raisins
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- • Preheat the oven to 150°C, line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- • Place dates in the bowl of boiling water and leave to soak for 15 min.
- • Place almonds and apricots in the mixing bowl. Crush on speed 8/5sec. Scrape down the sides.
- • Add oats, vanilla, 3 tbs out of 4 pure maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix on speed 2/ 15 sec. Scrape down the sides and repeat.
- • Spread evenly over baking tray and bake for 10 min. Set aside to cool. Keep the oven on. Rinse the mixing bowl .
- • Drain the dates and add in the mixing bowl. Blitz on speed 6/5sec or until the dates have formed into sticky mixture. Scrape down the sides.
- • Add the previously baked oats, peanut butter, cranberries, raisins, cinnamon, dessicated coconut and 1tbs of pure maple syrup. Mix on speed speed 1/30sec. Scrape down the sides, mix on reverse speed 2/10sec.
• Place mixture in a small greased oven dish/tray with sides (20x15). Compress the mixture evenly in the dish. Finish off with sprinkle of coconut.
- • At this stage, you can either refrigerate it covered for 1hr or bake the oat bars.
• Place the dish in the oven on 150°C for 15min. Allow to cool completely, cut the slices.
Making The Mixture
Don't crush the Almonds if you prefer a nuttier texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Pinch of Yum Chocolate Chip Cookies