- 200 g almonds
- 125 g white rice
- 250 g carrots, (2 large)
- 6 cardamon pods, (1/2tsp if already ground)
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 3 eggs
- 175 g honey, (or rice malt syrup)
- 180 g olive oil
Preheat oven 160 and line with baking paper a tin (I used a bread tin)
Place rice in bowl and mill 1min sp10 until flour.
Add almond, cardamon, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, bi carb and grind 10 sec sp 9
Add carrots and chop 5 sec sp10
Add all wet ingredients and mix 6sec sp6 scrpae sides and repeat if needed.
Pour into tin ans bake 45mins. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
This can be served with or without icing. I made this as a bday cake for my 2year old and used a lemon cream cheese icing. Mill half lemon rind with 20g raw sugar 10sec sp10. Add 250g cream cheese sp 6 6 sec, then 1 min, sp8 until smooth and light.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup
- Apple porridge
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- apple pie bliss balls
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Quick Pumpkin Soup