- 400 gram tin of chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 100 grams TMX Peanut Butter
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence or extract
- 125 grams sultanas
- 125 grams rolled oats
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Add Chickpeas, Peanut Butter, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder,
Vanilla Extract or Essence into the bowl and blend for 20 secs / speed 5.
4. Add Sultana's and Rolled Oats into the bowl and blend for 30 secs / / speed 2.
5. Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place them on the baking tray and flatten gently with the back of spoon.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Revmove from the oven and allow the biscuits to cool on a wire rack.
8. Store biscuite in the fridge for up to a week or freeze individually.
You can freeze this mixture after step 4 or bake and freeze individually.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)