- 400 gram tin of chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 100 grams TMX Peanut Butter
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence or extract
- 125 grams sultanas
- 125 grams rolled oats
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Add Chickpeas, Peanut Butter, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder,
Vanilla Extract or Essence into the bowl and blend for 20 secs / speed 5.
4. Add Sultana's and Rolled Oats into the bowl and blend for 30 secs / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2.
5. Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place them on the baking tray and flatten gently with the back of spoon.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Revmove from the oven and allow the biscuits to cool on a wire rack.
8. Store biscuite in the fridge for up to a week or freeze individually.
Accessories you need
You can freeze this mixture after step 4 or bake and freeze individually.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole