- 300 grams Toasted Peanuts
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams peanut oil/other vege oil
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt fine
1. Toast Peanuts in frying pan over stove (without oil) and then grind them Speed 9-10, 5-6 seconds.
2. Pre-heat oven 200deg C.
3.Mix in Peanuts with Sugar, Flour, salt. Mix Speed 6, 3-4 seconds until well combined.
4. At Speed 3, slowly drizzle the oil through the opening, until cookie dough looks pliable, but not sticky. If added too much oil, just add more flour.
5, Using hands (wet / food gloves), roll cookie dough to form a ball. Put on baking paper, on baking tray, until all the cookie dough is used up.
6. Using the end of a cleaned end of a empty ball point pen, imprint a circle or you can use more peanuts and place on top as decoration.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Bon Appetit. This is a "melt-in-your-mouth" cookie. Be warned.. addictive.
(This recipe was taken from //www.malaysiabest.net/2006/01/19/recipe-chinese-new-year-peanut-cookies/ and converted to a TM version)
1. Watch the cookies in the last 5 minutes of baking.. you don't it cracked too much!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf
- Banana & Date Cake (Sugar Free)
- Orange Chiffon Cake
- Malaysian Thick Satay Peanut Sauce
- Kaya (Coconut custard jam) - Thick and smooth
- 10 Minutes Authentic Clear Tom Yum Goong
- Mantau (Steamed Plain Chinese Buns)
- (Converted) Adam Liaw's Char Siu Pork Neck
- Steamed Mua Chee (Glutinous Rice Dollops with Peanut Sugar Crumbs)
- Tomato with Curry Leaves Soup
- Pane Al Cioccolato (Chocolate Chip Bun)
- Chinese New Year - Pineapple Jam Tarts