- 160 g soften butter
- 100 g raw sugar/rapadura
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 70 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 220 g oats
- 200 g choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert butterfly
2. Cream together the butter and sugar -20 sec/speed 3/ MC in.
3. Scrape sides down and repeat.
4. Add vanilla and egg and mix 30 sec/speed 3/ MC in scrape down sides of bowl
5. Add flour and baking powder - Mix 20 sec/speed 3/MC
6. Remove butterfly and scrape off the excess butter mixture
7. Add oats and chocolate chips. 30 sec/reverse/speed 2.5
8. (Look in the top of bowl to make sure oats are combining you may need to turn up gently to speed 4 - one click at a time. Mixing time might vary depending on the softness of the butter mixture)
9. Roll into bite size balls and flatten with a fork onto a lined biscuit tray. Bake until golden brown 15-20 mins 180 degrees (slightly less for fan forced)
Let the biscuits rest for 5 mins before moving them to a cooling rack. They will harden when cooling.
You can be creative and add dried fruit or nuts in place of the choc chips. or a combination of all 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW