- 95 g almonds
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200 g Chocolate Pieces
- 120 g full fat coconut milk
- 55 g coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g dark mint chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate melts
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and grease donut pan - I had to heavily grease the pan between each batch
Weigh almonds into the bowl and mill 20 seconds speed 7
Weigh in sugar, bi carb soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into the bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 4 then set aside.
Weigh Chocolate into the bowl and melt for 3 minutes 50 degrees speed 2. Scrape sides.
Add coconut oil and melt for 1 minute 50 degrees speed 2
Increase speed to speed three and add eggs and vanilla while blades are turning.
Add dry ingredient mixture to the melted chocolate and mix for 30 seconds speed 4. Using a spatula scrape mixture into a resealable bag and snip the corner. Pipe mixture into the donut mould 2/3 filling each mould
Bake for 20 minutes then turn onto a cooling rack. Repeat cooking step until all mixture is cooked. Allow to cool before continuing
Clean and dry mixing bowl. Ensure bowl is completely dry before continuing
Break mint chocolate into pieces. Place into the bowl and melt for 3 mintues 50 degrees speed 2
When melted place into a seperate bowl
Without cleaning the bowl add the white chocolate and melt for 3 mintues 50 degrees speed 2
Dip each donut into the melted mint chocolate and set aside to for chocolate to set
Once white chocolate is melted, using a spatula scrape chocolate into a resealable bag. Snip the corner and pipe the white chocolate over the top fo the donut for garnish.
Allow to set and then serve
To make this Paleo use dairy free and refined sugar free chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls