- 120 grams pitted dates
- 90 grams sultanas or raisins
- 1 mL 'Leckers' orange oil, (1/2 a tube)
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 120 grams cashews, unsalted
Add dates, sultanas or raisons, orange oil and cocoa powder to TM bowl. Combine 10 secs, speed 7.
Add cashews and combine a further 35 secs, speed 7.
Roll mixture into bite sized balls.
Accessories you need
Keep balls refrigerated.
For gluten free, ensure the cocoa you use is gluten free.
I buy my orange oil from this website: //www.organicsonabudget.com.au as I have not been able to find it in any stores in Tasmania.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns