- 120 grams pitted dates
- 90 grams sultanas or raisins
- 1 mL 'Leckers' orange oil, (1/2 a tube)
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 120 grams cashews, unsalted
Add dates, sultanas or raisons, orange oil and cocoa powder to TM bowl. Combine 10 secs, speed 7.
Add cashews and combine a further 35 secs, speed 7.
Roll mixture into bite sized balls.
Accessories you need
Keep balls refrigerated.
For gluten free, ensure the cocoa you use is gluten free.
I buy my orange oil from this website: //www.organicsonabudget.com.au as I have not been able to find it in any stores in Tasmania.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake