- 180 grams pitted dates
- 170 grams raw cashews
- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 5 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10 grams cacao powder, raw
- 60 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoons Himalayan salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Soak dates in hot water for 5 mins
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl 10 sec / speed 7
- Scrape down sides and repeat 10 sec / speed 7 until the mixture resembles rough sand
- Use a dessert spoon to scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture straight into the palm of one hand
- Shape the mixture firmly into walnut sized balls with your hands and then store them in an airtight container lined with baking paper in the fridge.
- Balls can be wrapped individually and stored in the fridge or freezer until required.
Accessories you need
Gluten, dairy and refined sugar free
You can add a scoop of protein powder to these balls if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Creamy Raw Pasta - Vegan Friendly
- Garlic Creamed Corn Dip
- Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Milo Custard (Runny)
- Carly's Nutella Obsession Slice
- Veggie Coconut Soup
- Banana & Date Loaf (Gluten Free)