- 130g Butter
- 1/2ts bicarb soda
- 20g hot water
- 150g plain flour, or almonds made into almond meal
- 60g golden syrup or honey
- 100g caster sugar, or use dates instead
- 60g desicated coconut
- 100g oats
- 300g Dark Choc Bits
Heat oven to 160 degrees.If using almond meal, process almonds for 20 secs speed 10 or till desired consistency. Place to one side.Melt butter & golden syrup in TM bowl, 2 mins 50 degrees speed 2- it may take longer depending on how cold your butter is. Mix water with bicarbonate & add to the TM bowl & mix for 2 secs speed 5 to combine.If using dates instead of sugar add these now & chop for 5 secs speed 10.Add The rest of the dry ingredients including almond meal (if using).Mix for 5 secs reverse speed 4, scape downs sides of bowl & repeat if needed.Press into a lined tin & bake for 20 mins until golden.When slice is cooled melt chocolate in the TM bowl (no need to clean bowl) for 2 mins, 50 degrees speed 2. Scrape down sides & continue for an extra min if required. Spread on top of the slice & allow to set before cutting into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs