- butter, to grease
- Chocolate base
- 70 g caster sugar
- 80 g Dark cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 80 g Butter, at room temperature, chopped
- 1 egg
- 150 g plain flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- Coconut filling
- 225 g Shredded coconut
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate topping
- 100 g Butter, chopped
- 300 g Dark cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 16 x 26cm (base measurement) slab pan with butter. Line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place sugar into mixing bowl, pulverize 6 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
3. Place chocolate pieces into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add butter and melt 2 min/100°C/speed 2-3.
5. Add the flour, cocoa, pulverised sugar, and egg and mix 25 sec/ speed 4.
6. Press the mixture evenly over the base of the prepared pan. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until firm to touch.
7. Clean the mixing bowl. Place the coconut, condensed milk and eggs into mixing bowl, combine for 30 sec/speed 4.
8. Spread mixture evenly over the chocolate base. Bake for 25 minutes or until light golden. Set aside to cool completely.
9. Clean the mixing bowl. Add chocolate to the bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 8.
10. Add butter and melt 4 min/ 100°C/speed 3.
11. Pour the chocolate mixture over the coconut filling. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set before cutting into 12 pieces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze