- 380 grams unsalted butter, chopped
- 300 grams 70% cocoa dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 500 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams White Wings plain gluten free flour, sifted
- 80 grams raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 200 grams walnuts, chopped (optional)
Chocolate Brownies Gluten Free
Accessories you need
If you prefer a nut free version, simply omit the walnuts.
Feel free to add different types of inclusions inclusing pecans, macadamias and chocolate chips for extra naughtiness!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Gluten Free CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE WITH DULCE DE LECHE
- SPANAKOPITA (CHEESE & SPINACH PIE) GLUTEN FREE
- GREEK MEATBALLS GLUTEN FREE
- LAMB PASTITSIO GLUTEN FREE
- BEEF LASAGNA GLUTEN FREE
- Raspberry & Pineapple Ice Blocks
- Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Sweet Pastry
- Gluten Free Savoury Pastry
- WALNUT & ROSEMARY PESTO
- GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- BEETROOT & WALNUT SPREAD