- 180 gram plain flour
- 60 gram cocoa
- 130 gram raw sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- .5 teaspoon Carb Soda
- .5 teaspoon salt
- 220 gram Butter Milk
- 120 gram Greek yogurt
- 30 gram melted butter
Preheat oven 180 degrees C.
Add sugar, grind 10 seconds speed 9. Set aside.
Melt butter 40 seconds, 50 degrees, speed 4.
Add egg, buttermilk and yogurt. Mix 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add Plain flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, carb soda and salt. Mix 30 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down. Mix 10 seconds speed 5.
Decorate with crushed nuts.
Bake 50 mins, convec 180 degrees.
Chocolate Buttermilk Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread