THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 90g Butter, Softened110g
- 110g plain flour, Or gluten free flour
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- 75g brown sugar
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 60g Butter
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup, Or golden syrup
- 200g Dark eating chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Grease a shallow 22cm-square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above edges.
Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 40 seconds/70 degrees/speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10-15 seconds/speed 5.
Press mixture firmly over base of pan. Bake for about 15 minutes or until browned lightly; cool.
Place condensed milk, extra butter and syrup into the cleaned mixing bowl and cook 5 min/70 degrees/speed 3 and then cook for a further 5 min/37 degrees/speed 3.
Pour filling over base. Return to oven; bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
Place all ingredients into the mixing bowl and cook 2 min/50 degrees/speed 3. Cook for a further 30-60 seconds if required.
Pour chocolate over caramel. Refrigerate slice for about 3 hours or until set, before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake