- 180 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 95 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams melted butter
- 85 grams golden syrup
- 125 grams melted butter
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 185 grams dark chocolate
- 15 grams vegetable oil
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180degrees. Place flour, coconut, sugar and butter in TMX jug and mix 5secs, spd5. Scrape down the sides with spatula. Repeat 5secs, spd5. Press mixture into lined baking tin (20cm x 30cm) and bake for 15 - 18 mins or until golden brown.
- Place golden syrup, butter and condensed milk into TMX jug (dont worry about cleaning it after previous step). Heat for 10mins, 90degrees, speed 1. Pour over the cooked base and bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Refrigerate til cold.
- Place chocolate and vegetable oil into TMX jug. Melt for 2mins, 50degrees, speed 2. Pour over slice and spread evenly. Refrigerate until firm and cut into slices. Makes 24 slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli