- 170 g brown sugar
- 90 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 g S/R flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb
- 100 g chocolate chips
Cream butter & sugar.
(Pulverise sugar first for 10-20 seconds on speed 9.
Add butter to bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8.
Insert Butterfly and whip for up to 2 minutes on speed 3-4.)
Add vanilla and egg. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 3-4. Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add flour and bicarb. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add chocolate chips. Mix 5 seconds, , speed 3-4.
Place heaped teaspoonfuls onto lined trays.
Bake at 180C for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
Nice with either milk or dark chocolate chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments