- 125 g unsalted butter cubed
- 125 g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 g milk chocolate chips
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
Place butter, brown sugar and vanilla in the Thermomix Bowl and mix for 1 minute, speed 7. Add the golden syprup and Self Raising Flour and mix on 15 seconds, speed 7.
Add the choc chips and mix on Reverse for 15 seconds, speed 1.
Roll into small balls and place on tray 4cm apart. Press down with a fork.
Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden.
Leave to cool on trays.
Pre Heat Oven to 180 Deg
Makes a great gift wrapped in cellophane with ribbon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Raspberry Ricotta Muffins
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream