- 130 grams Butter
- 100 grams rapadura or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 140 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 80 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 20 grams cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 90 grams dessicated coconut
- 120 chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place butter, sugar and vanilla essence in bowl and cream on sp 4/40 sec. Scrape down bowl.
Add egg and beat on sp 4/10 sec.
Add plain flour, SR flour, coconut, cacao (or cocoa) and combine on sp4/20 sec.
Add choc chips and mix on on sp1 to incorporate.
Roll dessert spoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on trays lined with greaseproof baking paper. Gently flatten with a fork and bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool on trays for 5 mins before before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Magic Cherry Cake
- Chocolate & Beetroot Cupcakes
- Chocolate & Beetroot Muffins
- Coconut Rough Cookies
- Classic muffin mix - with raspberry and choc chip
- Wheat, nut & dairy-free muesli bars with raw cacao
- Pear and Ginger Holiday Cake
- Banana & vanilla ice cream with carob chips (optional peppermint)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath