- 150 g Butter, Chopped
- 200 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla extract
- 80 g plain flour
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 210 g icing sugar, 1.5 cups
- 30 g cocoa powder, 1/4 cup
- 20 g Butter, Chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 40 g Boiling water, App 2 tbs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease and line a slice tin, extending paper to allow for easy lifting.
Melt the butter, 1-2 mins /50°C/sp2 (until melted)
Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, flours, and cocoa 20secs/sp4
Add the coconut, 10secs/sp4/"Counter-clockwise operation"
Bake for 25 mins or until cooked when tested.
Cool in the pan before icing and sprinkling with the coconut.
- Combine all (except for the coconut)in a bowl until a smooth paste is achieved. You may need more/less water.
Combine all 20/secs/ sp 4, or until smooth.
Accessories you need
Yum yum yum 😋
“Thermify me” and “Thermify me Breadwinners”. Your go to source for great recipes and cooking inspiration.
Adapted from a recipe by
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Almond Cookies
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE