- 100 g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, break into pieces
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 175 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
Place chocolate and grate 10 sec / speed 9.
Mix 3 min / 50 °C / speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl as required.
Add butter, sugar and mix 1 min / 50°C / speed 3 (or until completely smooth).
Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Add egg, vanilla and mix 10 sec / speed 3.
Add flour, soda and mix 20 sec / speed 4.
Transfer into a bowl, cover with cling wrap and chill for approximately 1 hour until firm.
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Divide the dough into 30 even-sized pieces and roll into small balls.
Roll balls in icing sugar one at a time to coat.
Set balls on lined baking trays, spacing well apart to allow for spreading.
Bake for 10 minutes for a softer cookie or 12 minutes for a crunchy result.
Place on wire rack to cool and then enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Rose Water