- 250 grams Cream Cheese (1pkt)
- 180 grams Unsalted Butter - cubed
- 450 grams icing sugar
- 70 grams cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Weigh in sugar and cocoa, 3 sec spd 9 to remove lumps
Add in Butter, Cream cheese and Vanilla, 30 sec spd 5 or until smooth
Accessories you need
This is enough to ice one 30cm cake or 24 cupcakes. Pipes well and holds its shape. Delicious to fill kids celebration cakes. Pairs well with //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/easy-rich-chocolate-cake/51297
I use Coles Spreadable Cream Cheese and any leftover can be kept in the used container. Trust me, you will not be wanting to throw any away!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Chocolate Freckle Cookies