- 150 g unsalted butter, Cubed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 120g g plain flour
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 50 g Weetbix, Crushed
- 120 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 30 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 30 g Milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line slice tray with baking paper.
2. Add butter into "Closed lid" . Melt 2 minutes/70°C/speed 2.
3. Scrape down sides of "Closed lid" . Add all dry ingredients.
4. Mix 5 seconds/speed 4.
5. Scrape down sides of "Closed lid" and mix for a further 3 seconds/speed 3 until completely combined.
6. Transfer slice into slice tray and cook for 25-30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the tray completely before transfering and icing.
8. Once completely cool, cover in icing and slice to serve. Sprinkle with coconut and hundreds and thousands.
Accessories you need
You can also replace Weetbix with cornflakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Recco Classico