- 420 grams sugar
- 290 grams plain flour
- 80 grams cocoa
- 1 1/2 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 230 grams Milk
- 95 grams vegetable oil
- 2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup boiling waterq
Recipe is created for
Weigh sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, bicarb soda, and salt and mix speed 6 for 30 seconds
Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla, mix for 30 seconds on speed 5
have cup of boiling water ready, start on speed one pour water in slowly over about 10 seconds increasing speed to speed 5, mix for 30 seconds.
Pour into jug as makes a very thin mix, pour into cupcake tins, and bake at 180 for around 15 mins till skewer comes out clean
Makes the most moist cupcakes, and they freeze fantastic, great with buttercream icing,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll