- 50 gram sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 70 gram pitted dates
- 120 gram 20g mixed nuts (your choice but i love cashews and almonds)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 40 gram desicated cocnut, Plus extra to roll in
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/4 - 1/2 MC of water
1) Very easy recipe. All you need to do is all all the ingredients and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
2) Add a little bit of water in TM bowl while blades are running until sticky consistency is reached
3) Use a teapoon to scoop some mixture and roll into ball and cover in the extra coconut. Place in fridge and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Pavlova towers
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut