- 200 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 150 grams Butter, chopped
- 6 eggs, separated
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 190 grams hazelnut meal
- 60 grams sour cream
- 45 grams self-raising flour
- 300 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 180 grams pure cream
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170 and prepare tin (grease and line). I use the Tupperware Kugelhoph silicone form.
Place chocolate pieces in bowl and chop 8seconds, speed 9
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Add chopped butter 1m 30secs, 95 degrees, speed 2
- Add sour cream 30secs, speed 3. Transfer to another bowl and set aside to cool. Wash and dry bowl.
- Place egg yolks and sugar into bowl and beat 2min speed 4 until thick and creamy
- Add chocolate mixture to sugar and egg yolk mixture and combine 20secs, speed 4. Scrape down sides the 20secs, speed 4.
- Add hazelnut meal and flour 30secs, speed 2.5. Scrape sides, 20secs speed 2.5.
- Using either a 2nd bowl, blade and lid with butterfly or a hand mixer, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form 3min 40 secs, speed 4.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture using a metal spoon.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until moist crumbs stick to you skewer. Cool in the pan for 10 mins before turning out.
- Place chocolate and cream in jug, 3-4 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 4. Cool slightly to thicken then pour over cake.
A 2nd BBL makes this cake much quicker to make.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shortbread Buscuits
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls