- 135 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 120 grams Almonds raw
- 4 level teaspoons coconut oil
- 125 grams Coconut nectar or honey
- pinch pink salt
Place Almonds and coconut in bowl and grind for 10secs Sp9.
Add remaining ingredients, mix for 10secs Sp6.
Use dampened hands to form balls of the mixture and place them on a lined baking tray. Press down slightly. and bake 15mins.
Allow to cool and remember to share!
Preheat oven 160deg
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF