- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 225 g raw sugar
- 115 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mint essence or 4 drops mint essential oil
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 heaped teaspoons good quality dark cocoa powder
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line muffin tins with 18 cupcake cases
Add pieces of dark cooking chocolate and turbo twice, set aside
Place sugar into TM bowl and pulverise for 3 seconds on speed 9.
Add butter, eggs and mint essence and heat, 1 minute 37°C, speed 4
Add flour, baking powder & cocoa powder, and mix 7 seconds, speed 4
Then add chocolate though lid and 4 seconds, speed 4
Pour into cases and bake for 15 minutes
Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes then cool completely on rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins