- 250 g rms of Butter Milk
- 125 g rms of Olive Oil
- 200 g rms of Dark chocolate
- 250 grams of Hot water
- 10 grams of Instant coffee
- 170 grams of Self raising flour
- 170 grams of Plain flour
- 160 grams of Raw sugar
- 40 grams of Cocoa
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Place chocolate, sugar and oil in thermomix for 2minutes on 50 degrees at speed 3
Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 3-4 till combined, trying not to airate mixture too much.
Bake at 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes
Cut a piece of grease proof paper to the size of the tin and place on top while baking. This will stop the cake from drying out and cracking. Also place an ovenproof dish of water in while baking to keep moist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS