- 1 Large Overripe Banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1/4 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips or melts
1. Preheat oven to 180 (my oven is not great so I bake on 200), line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake wrappers.
2. Place all items except chocolate chips/ melts in Thermomix - mix 20 seconds on speed 6 (Alternatively, you can add the chocolate chips/ melts now if you want to save time).
3. Add chocolate chips/ melts into Thermomix - mix on reverse, 5 seconds on speed 6.
4. Fill muffin pan 3/4 full & bake for 14 to 16 mins. Tops of muffins will look crusted over but still gooey in the middle, they will set as they cool.
Great eaten warm as a pudding type dessert, unbaked mix (minus the baking soda) makes a great dessert dip with biscuits or almond bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW