- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- 100 grams Rice or almond milk, or milk of choice
- 2 --- Cups Cooked Quinoa, Cold
- 4 --- Eggs, Large
- 150 --- mls Coconut Oil, Melted- liquid
- 1/2 --- cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 --- Cup Coconut Sugar or Rapadura
- 1.5 tsp baking powder, Aluminium Free
- 1.5 tsp baking soda, Aluminium Free
- 1 Pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla paste or essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh in 100 grams of Milk of your choice and add in Chia seeds.
- Mix 3 minutes on Speed 2 until combined.
- Pour into a small bowl and leave for 10 minutes to thicken up.
- Weigh in rest of ingredients into bowl - make sure Coconut Oil is liquid first - and then add in the Milk and Chia Seeds to bowl.
- Mix 30 - 60 seconds on Speed 8 until it is a smooth mixture.
- Pour into cupcake liners, and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Bake at 180 degrees c for 18 - 20 minutes.
- Cool and then store in the fridge.
- Makes 12 regular size muffins or can make into mini muffins if desired.
(Recipe converted from Renee Bell's Blog Little Girls with Big Dreams)
Cook about 2 cups of raw Quinoa in plain water the day before to save time.
You can use the leftover for lunch in a salad.
Raw Cacao contains antioxidants and magnesium so try not to substitute it.
Coconut Oil can be replaced with butter if preferred.
Coconut Sugar has lower GI value and more nutrients - raw sugar can be used if preferred.
Muffins freeze well and can be used for lunch boxes.
Can be made in a TM31 also.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- Chocolate Muesli
- Detox Juice
- QUINCE BISCUIT PIE WITH MAPLE CREAM
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake with Crème Fraîche Buttercream Frosting
- APRICOT CUSTARD SLICE
- WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
- Coconut and Strawberry Cream Bliss Balls
- Salmon With Prawns and Scallops in Champagne Butter Cream Sauce
- CHOCOLATE CREAMY DREAMIES
- Inside Out Bread