- 150 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 200 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 250 g Salted butter, cut into cubes
- 150 g brown sugar
- 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 250 water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 225 g frozen raspberries
- 200 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- icing sugar, to dust
- raw sugar, for sprinkling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C (convection)/ 170C (fan-forced). Line a 12-hole muffin tray with baking paper cups.
2) Add butter into your bowl and melt for 3 mins/ 80 deg/ speed 2.
3) Add the greek yoghurt, water and eggs and mix for 5 seconds/ speed 3. Add the spelt flour, plain flour, baking powder, brown sugar, vanilla bean paste and mix for 15 seconds/ speed 4.
4) Roughly chop the dark chocolate on a chopping board, add to the mixture in the bowl and the frozen raspberries. Mix lightly with your spatula and divide the mixture into the prepared paper cups. Sprinkle with raw sugar and bake for 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Dust with some icing sugar after cooled and serve!
You can substitue other frozen berries and also swap the dark chocolate for white chocolate for a nice variety
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Chocolate Freckle Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Knefah Cups