- 150 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 200 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 250 g Salted butter, cut into cubes
- 150 g brown sugar
- 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 250 water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 225 g frozen raspberries
- 200 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- icing sugar, to dust
- raw sugar, for sprinkling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1) Pre-heat oven to 190C (convection)/ 170C (fan-forced). Line a 12-hole muffin tray with baking paper cups.
2) Add butter into your bowl and melt for 3 mins/ 80 deg/ speed 2.
3) Add the greek yoghurt, water and eggs and mix for 5 seconds/ speed 3. Add the spelt flour, plain flour, baking powder, brown sugar, vanilla bean paste and mix for 15 seconds/ speed 4.
4) Roughly chop the dark chocolate on a chopping board, add to the mixture in the bowl and the frozen raspberries. Mix lightly with your spatula and divide the mixture into the prepared paper cups. Sprinkle with raw sugar and bake for 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Dust with some icing sugar after cooled and serve!
Accessories you need
You can substitue other frozen berries and also swap the dark chocolate for white chocolate for a nice variety
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake