- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 50 g Coconut Oil or Melted Butter
- 80-100 g Rapadura or Raw Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 g Raw cocao powder
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 70 g Plain Gluten Free Flour (Orgran brand is best)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170 degrees and prepare loaf tin, lightly greased and lined with baking paper if prefered.
Cut zucchini roughly, put into bowl - 2 secs, speed 5. Scrape down, repeat. Scrape out onto a double sheet of paper towel and lightly sqeeze excess moisture out. Return to bowl and insert butterfly.
Add eggs, coconut oil (or melted butter), sugar and vanilla - Speed 3, 6 seconds.
Add remaining dry ingrediants - Speed 3, 6 seconds, scrape down and repeat.
Scrape out into prepared tin and bake 30-35 minutes until springs back when lightly touched and coming away from edges. Or use skewer to test.
Can be enjoyed while still warm or cold. Refrigerate to store.
Can also be divided into 12 muffins, but reduce baking time to approx. 20 minutes.
As this recipe turns out like a mud cake, it may be topped with my Raw Chocolate Topping recipe here...
Also Gluten-Free and Paleo friendly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread