- 55g pitted prunes
- 100g dried apricots
- 6 dried figs, hard ends removed
- 60g sultanas
- 1 --- espresso coffee shots, or 2tbsp liqueur
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into bite sized pieces
- 50g Copha, cubed
- 125g Salted butter, cubed
- 170g Milk Arrowroot Biscuit, broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop prunes, apricots and figs in bowl 5 Sec, Sp 5.
(or cut into small pieces by hand if you don't want to wash the bowl)
Weigh in sultanas, then pour all the fruit into a seperate medium bowl and mix the coffee or liqueur through the fruit with the spatula.
Wash and dry TM Bowl thoroughly (if used)
- Grate chocolate 8 sec, Sp 8. Scrape down sides of the bowl
- Add the copha and butter, Melt 4 mins, 50 deg, Sp 2. Stop and scrape down the sides with a spatula half way through.
- While the is cooling a bit, Line a 25 cm square cake tin with baking paper or use a silicone pan for easy removal.
- Crack egg into MC and add to chocolate, mix 5 sec, sp 3.
Pour the melted chocolate over the fruit mixture and add the broken biscuits, stirring with spatula until completely coated.
Pour into pan and spread evenly, refrigerate for approx 35mins until set.
Remove from pan and slice to serve.
This recipe was adapted from Tupperware’s Decadent Chocolate Crunch recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.