- 6 thin slices of panettone with crusts removed
- 60 g Butter
- 60 g marmalade
- 100 g chocolate, chips
- 30 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier (or orange juice)
- 240 g Milk
- 85 g cream
- Icing sugar to serve
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Place butter and marmalade into TM bowl and warm for 3 minutes at 60°C on speed 2. Place in a bowl and keep aside.
Without cleaning the TM bowl, add the eggs, sugar, Grand Marnier, milk and cream and cook for 5 minutes at 60°C on speed 3.
While the custard is cooking, cut bread into triangles and spread with the butter and marmalade mixture. Place bread in a buttered baking dish that will fit inside another ovenproof tray, sprinkling with ¼ chocolate chips.
Pour the custard mixture carefully over the buttered bread and allow to settle for a minute or two. Finish with remaining chocolate chips over the top and place into the larger ovenproof dish. Pour boiling water into the large dish to come half way up the pudding dish.
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, by which time the custard should be set and the pudding fluffy.
Dust with icing sugar and serve warm or cold with dollops of freshly whipped cream.
This makes a stunning Christmas morning breakfast. Pre make the whole pudding a day or two before and simply reheat before serving.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad