- 1 --- egg white, Room Tempreture
- 400 grams honey
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon.
- 70 grams Pastitsio Nuts, Shelled
- 30 grams Red Glace Cherries, quartered
- 3 sheets Confectionary Paper (Rice)
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Egg White in Thermomix Bowl
Add Honey & place Butterfly in bowl.
60 mins, 100.c Speed 2. MC Removed.
Add Almonds, Pistachio Nuts & Cinannamon & Stir through with Spatual.
Spread Nougat onto a prepared tin linned with Confectionary(Rice) paper. Once Spread place another sheet of Rice paper on top & Place in Fridge for 30 mins to set.
Cut with a hot knife into desired shapes. Store in fridge for a harder crisp style nougat or rrom Tempreature for a more Chewy texture.
When Cutting use a hot knife.
Makes Perfect Gifts. Wrap as pictured or cut into pieses & place in a Jar.
Replace Pastistio Nuts with Almonds.
Replace Cherries with Apricots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Easy Biscuits (gluton free)
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings