- 3 Bananas ripe
- 2 2cups rolled oats
- 3 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 heaped tbsp unsweetened apple sauce, Recipe on thermomix website
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence / extract
Recipe is created for
Mash bananas in tm bowl for 3 sec speed 5
then add all other ingredients mis on for 10 sec at speed 3 and scrap down the sides.
then mix again on for 30 seconds at speed 5.
leave to sit for 10 minutes.
then drop tsp full on bakeing paper.
place in pre heated oven of 180 c for 12 to 15 Minutes
allow to cool on wire rack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes