- 3 Bananas ripe
- 2 2cups rolled oats
- 3 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 heaped tbsp unsweetened apple sauce, Recipe on thermomix website
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence / extract
8Recipe is created for
Mash bananas in tm bowl for 3 sec speed 5
then add all other ingredients mis on for 10 sec at speed 3 and scrap down the sides.
then mix again on for 30 seconds at speed 5.
leave to sit for 10 minutes.
then drop tsp full on bakeing paper.
place in pre heated oven of 180 c for 12 to 15 Minutes
allow to cool on wire rack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake